New Webmail Platform
Written by Dezines Editorial on 19-June-2014
On June 26, 2014 we are updating the webmail platform (part of our fully integrated PaaS platform) for all email clients. The current webmail platform will be retired on the same day.
The new webmail platform has a brand new look and feel and it is is packed with new features. Here are the top 10 new features that will be available with the new platform:
- A brand new look and feel: the new webmail is modern looking, faster and a lot more intuitive.
- Mobile sync for calendar and address book: The most awaited feature. Webmail now supports mobile sync (not currently available. This feature will be available by June 26th).
- Conversation threads: conversations can now be grouped together. Users have the option to display conversations as lists or threads.
- Cloud storage for files: A simple way to manage files. Share, password protect and set an expiry date for the links you share (not currently available - this feature will be available by June 26th).
- More robust RSS reader: the RSS reader is easier to use and manage.
- A better HTML editor: the new editor offers users more options to format messages.
- Identity management with HTML supported signatures: manage multiple profiles and create HTML signatures for each profile.
- Extensive address book fields: more fields for you to keep your contacts organized.
- Extensive domain and user management capabilities: you can do a lot more when using the admin features.
- Ability to reorder columns: You can move columns around to customize your inbox.
For a sneak peek into the new interface, you can watch a quick demo video:
To have a closer look at the changes, a preview mode is already available. You just need to select the 'Preview' mode in the webmail login screen. If you prefer to use Outlook or Apple Mail etc, as your default email system - then that's fine, you will not need to make any changes to the setup that connects to yourdomainname.com but if you have any Support issues, please contact us.
Remember - your email platform is inclusive with our PaaS platform, and you can send and read your business email from any computer anywhere in the world - ideal if you don't have your mobile or laptop device with you.
We very much hope you will approve of the improvements made to the webmail platform. We welcome any feedback - please get in touch!
The Dezines team.